Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hey Satan, I've got news for you.

Have you ever felt that high of being in the presence of God? Have you ever heard Him in times of worship? Have you ever seen Him in nature? Have you ever felt Him holding you in the palms of His hands? I have experienced God in ways that I never would have imagined. If you are passionately living your life on a pursuit for Christ, you will experience Him too. You will know without a doubt that whatever you experience was because of Him.

Unfortunately, Satan is going to be on his own pursuit for your life. For every plan Christ has for you, Satan has one too. For every perfect path God has set aside for you, Satan has developed his own to counteract it. The more you seek after Christ in your own relentless pursuit, the more Satan will try to bring you down. Without a doubt the hardest thing about my relentless pursuit, so far, has been feeling the presence of Satan  so strongly in my life. I could feel him all around me. I felt weak. I felt like my strongholds were taking over. I felt the presence of a powerful being that had me down for a long time. It had me distracted. It had me feeling completely defeated.

Then I remembered exactly how powerful Satan really is. I remembered that he has already lost. I remembered that my Savior has already defeated him. I have this very stubborn part of me that so desperately wants to let Satan down. I would like to think that every single time I wake up in the morning and set my feet on the ground, he scrambles and screams “she’s awakeeeee!!!” How awesome would it be to know that your alliance with Christ was so strong that Satan shook every time you woke up in the mornings? How awesome would it be to know that you were so relentlessly pursuing Christ that Satan felt the desire to throw everything he could at you to stop you?

I hope that you remember that Christ has YOUR name written on the palms of his hands. He has already defeated Satan for you....so live for your savior. Remember that any time you feel Satan’s presence it must be because he is so intimidated of the plans Christ has for you. Believe me, Christ has some big plans for you! Don’t let anything stop you for claiming what is set apart for you!

Check out the rest of my pictures at www.facebook.com/emilymichellephotos "Capturing the world through His eyes."

6 comments:

  1. Love this post and absolutely true!!!!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The visual is just perfect for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post. here from Spiritual Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed,we can forget this until we are impacted on it. Thank-you for this post today.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. There is a great struggle going on all the time. Like you said, we need to remember that Jesus has already won the battle. We need to keep our eyes on Him.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete