Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to my Relentless Pursuit

Let me start by saying I have no idea what I am doing here on blogspot; however, I have become so enthralled by the concept of a relentless pursuit that I feel led to write about my journey, my life, my relentless pursuit to be all that God has made me to be. Do you have any idea how much God loves you? Whoever you are, wherever you've been, whatever you've done, He loves you with a love that is unrivaled by anything else of this world. He so strongly desires a one on one, intimate, personal relationship with you. He continually pursues you Are you on a pursuit for Him? Are you relentlessly living a life that honors the person who made you all that you are? I'm not sure what this blog will turn into. I'm not sure how many people will read or even care about this blog; however, I feel that my journey on this relentless pursuit for my savior has led me here. I feel that God is asking me to share with you the ups and downs of trying to live a relentless pursuit. He asking me to be real with you. No cookie-cutter nonsense, no happily ever after, no ending this blog in warm fuzzy feelings, because the truth is the day you turn to Jesus and acknowledge Him as your savior is the day you accept your relentless pursuit. It is the day you decide that the least you could do for the person who is giving you breath right now is live for him. Prepare for things to get real. Prepare for things to be raw. Prepare for God to challenge you and encourage you in your own pursuit. I would like to welcome you to my relentless pursuit...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what those Alaskans and Hawaiians have to say about their relentless pursuit to the Tech fair to see their favorite blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that God is in complete control of my life. I am looking forward to see what he has in store for me. I relentlessly pursue the wisdom and knowledge he gives me to understand his plan for me.

    ReplyDelete